Obstacle Course – 5th & 6th Class
P.E. Plan for 2017/2018
- All students are provided with one hour timetables PE per week, as a minimum.
- All teachers use the PSSI lesson plans to guide their delivery of the Primary P.E. Curriculum.
- Our school ensures that children with special needs can play a full role in all PE opportunities – all equipment are labelled with both words and pictures.
- Every child’s progress in PE is discussed with parents and parent/teacher meeting.
- Feedback about progress in Physical Education is included in annual school reports.
- Our school undertakes a PE equipment audit once a year, disposing of old and broken equipment.
- Our school has adequate, age appropriate equipment to teach all of the PE strands.
- Our PE equipment and resources are clearly labelled, well organised and easily accessible.
- Our school makes maximum use of the PE equipment available to us.
PE strand for development 2016/2017: Gymnastics + Outdoor & Adventure
Staff Courses 2016/2017:
– Sports Day
– PE in the classroom