The Board of Management members for the school are as follows:
- Rev. J . Fegan, Chairperson
- John Murphy, Bishop’s Nominee
- Katharine Curtis, Parents Representative
- Gerald McNally, Parents Representative
- Patricia Lynch, Community Representative
- Shay Bowe, Community Representative
- Maeve Duff, Principal
- Danielle O’Neill, Teacher Representative
A Board of Management meeting was held on Tuesday 29th September, 2020. The following updates have been issued.
- Sacraments-First Confession will take place on Thursday, 11th March, 2021 at 7pm, Communion will take place on Saturday, 15th May, 2021 at 11am.
- All teachers have upskilled and trained for the use of Seesaw as an online platform to further facilitate remote learning should the need arise.
- A Revolutionary Individualised Spelling Programme for Primary School Children “Spellings for Me” is currently being implemented in the school.
- GAA Coaching and Music Generation to resume in October.
- Radon Mitigation Works and Boiler Works have been completed in the school in recent months.
- The Department has issued us with a new broadband provider which has greatly increased the speed of our connection.
- Policies-Child Protection Policy/Child Safeguarding Statement reviewed and ratified. (See in Policy Section on website)
- Anti-Bullying Policy reviewed and ratified. (see in Policy Section on website)
- Maths Curriculum Policy ratified. (See in policy section on website)
- Admissions Policy ratified. (see in Policy Section on website)